Sudeepta Basu, M.D.
- MBBS: Maulana Azad Medical College, India 2001
- Pediatric Resident: Maimonides Medical Center,
Brooklyn, NY 2009-2012
Study of regulation of transcription of CYP1A1 gene in response to hyperoxia in human lung cell lines
Mentor: Bhagavatula Moorthy, PhD
Amit Bhatt, M.D.
- MD: St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO 2006
- Pediatric Resident: Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, OH 2006-2009
- US Air Force: Staff Pediatrician, Colorado Springs, CO
Epigenomics of Infant of Diabetic Mothers
Mentors: Jeffrey Kaiser, MD &
John Belmont, MD, PhD
Zeenia Billimoria, M.D.
- MBBS: Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, India 2008
- Pediatric Resident: Children's Hospital of Michigan,
Detroit, MI 2009-2012
Intraventricular Hemorrhage in the United States-Insights from the KID Inpatient Database 2009
Mentor: Jeffrey Kaiser, MD
Michelle Kao, M.D.
- MD: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 2009
- Pediatric Resident: Arkansas Children's Hospital, Little Rock AR 2009-2012
Promoting Skeletal Muscle Protein Synthesis with Enteral ZA26 in Neonatal Pigs
Teresa Davis, PhD
Erin Umbriaco, M.D.
- MD: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 2009
- Pediatric Resident: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 2009-2012
Maternal Ureaplasma Recombinant DNA Vaccination Improves Ureaplasma-associated Lung Disease Severity and Outcome in Suckling Mice
Mentor: Leonard E. Weisman, MD
Athis Arunachalam, M.D.
- M.B.B.S., Stanley College, India, 2003
- Pediatric Resident, Monmouth Medical Center, 2008–2011
Evaluation of P2Y2 Prinergic Receptor Function in the Pathogenesis of Sepsis
Sundararajah Thevananther, PhD
Vedanta Dariya, M.D.
- M.B.B.S., Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College,
- Pediatric Resident, Louisiana State University HSC, Shreveport, LA 2008-2011
Increased Prevalence of Preterm Birth in Asymptomatic Neonates with Congenital CMV (cCMV)
Gail Demmler-Harrison, MD
Jonathan Davies, M.D.
- M.D., University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX, 2007
- Pediatric Resident, Children's National Medical Center, Washington, DC 2007-2010
Adenosine Signaling in Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Mentor: Michael Blackburn, PhD
Nada Ghoneim, M.D.
- M.D., University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, 2008
- Pediatric Resident, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX 2008–2011
Improving Family–Centered Care Using Simulation-Based Communication Training for NICU Fellows
Mentor: Jennifer Arnold, MD
Shilpa Hundalani, M.D.
- M.B.B.S., Seth G.S. Medical College, India, 2006
- Pediatric Resident, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, 2008-2011
Activation markers of coagulation, platelets, and fibrinolysis in patients on ECMO
Jun Teruya, MD
Madhulika Kulkarni, M.D.
- M.B.B.S., Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur, India, 2003
- Pediatric Resident, Sawai Man Singh Medical College,
2003-2006 & Michigan State University, MI, 2008-2010
- Management of Neonatal Hypertension (HTN) at Children's Hospitals in the United States: a 5-year Retrospective Analysis
- Impact of parenteral lipid emulsions on metabolomics phenotype in preterm TPN-fed piglets
Mentors: Caraciolo Fernandes, MD
Douglas G. Burrin, Ph.D.