Mohan Pammi, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics—Neonatology
- Attending Neonatologist, Texas Children's Hospital
- M.B.B.S, Madras Medical College, Madras, Tamilnadu, 1991
- Pediatric Resident, K.E.M. Hospital, Bombay, India, and hospitals in the United Kingdom, 1991–2001
- Post-graduate M.D. in Pediatrics, King Edward III Memorial Hospital and G.S. Seth Medical College, Mumbai, India, 1992–1996
- Clinical Research Fellow, National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit (NPEU), Oxford, UK, 2001–2002
- Neonatal–Perinatal Medicine Fellow, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX,
- Neonatal Infections and Immunity
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Mohan Pammi, Angela Flores, Mariska Leeflang, James Versalovic. Molecular Assays in the Diagnosis of Neonatal Sepsis: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Pediatrics. 2011 Oct;128(4):e973-85. PMID:21949139
- Mohan Pammi, Rong Liang, John M. Hicks, Jim Barrish, James Versalovic. Farnesol Decreases Biofilms of Staphylococcus epidermidis and Exhibits Synergy with Nafcillin and Vancomycin. Pediatr Res. 2011 Dec;70(6):578-83. PubMed PMID: 21857375
- Shivanna B, Rios D, Rossano J, Fernandes CJ, Pammi M. Vasopressin and its analogues for the treatment of refractory hypotension in neonates. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD009171.
- Pammi M, Abrams S. Oral lactoferrin for the prevention of sepsis and necrotizing enterocolitis in premature infants. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010; 5:CD007137, Issue 2, 2010.
- Venkatesh MP, Rong L, Raad I, Versalovic J. Novel antibiofilm agents to salvage infected catheters. J Med Microbiol. 2009;58:936-44.