Jeffrey R Kaiser, M.D., M.A.
- Senior Faculty of Pediatrics — Neonatology
- Professor of Pediatrics — Neonatology
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Attending Neonatologist, Texas Children's Hospital
- Neonatal–Perinatal Medicine
- M.D., University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, 1989
- M.A., Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 1987
- OB/GYN Resident, Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, 1989–1991
- Pediatric Resident, Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, 1991–1994
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellow, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX, 1994–1997
- Clinical Neonatology
- Neonatal Neurology
- Intraventricular Hemorrhage
- Effects of Hypercapnia on Brain Injury
- Cerebral Autoregulation
- Hypoxic–Ischemic Encephalopathy
Mulkey S, Swearingen C, Melguizo-Castro M, Reeves R, Rowell J, Gibson N, Holland G, Bhutta A, Kaiser JR. Academic proficiency in children following early congenital heart disease surgery. Pediatr Cardiol 2014; 35(2):344-352.
Shankaran S, Lin A, Maller-Kesselman J., Zhang H, O’Shea TM, Bada HS, Kaiser JR, Lipton RP, Bauer CR, Ment LR, on behalf of the Gene Targets for Intraventricular Hemorrhage Study. Maternal race, demography, and health care disparities impact risk for intraventricular hemorrhage in preterm neonates. J Pediatr 2014; 164(5):1005-1011.e3.
Ou X, Glasier GM, Ramakrishnaiah RH, Angtuaco TL, Mulkey SB, Ding Z, Kaiser JR. Diffusion tensor imaging of extremely low birth weight infants managed with hypercapnic vs normocapnic ventilation. Pediatr Radiol 2014; 44:980-986.
Ou X, Glasier GM, Ramakrishnaiah RH, Angtuaco TL, Mulkey SB, Ding Z, Kaiser JR. Impaired white matter development in extremely low birth weight infants with previous brain hemorrhage. Am J Neuroradiol, Published online May 29, 2014 as 10.3174/ajnr.A3988.
Rhee CJ, Fraser III CD, Kibler K, Easley RB, Andropoulos DB, Czosnyka M, Varsos GV, Smielewski P, Rusin CG, Brady KM, Kaiser JR. The ontogeny of cerebrovascular pressure autoregulation in premature infants, J Perinatol Published online July 10, 2014 as 10.1038/jp.2014.122.
Rios DR, Moffett BS, Kaiser JR. Trends in pharmacotherapy for neonatal hypotension. J Pediatr 2014, Published online July 16, 2014 as 10.1016/j.jpeds.2014.06.009.