Charles T. Hankins, M.D., M.B.A.
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics — Neonatology
- Chief, Medical Officer Texas Children's Hospital – West Campus
- Medical Director, Texas Children's Hospital Community
- M.D., University of Tennessee Center for the Health Sciences, Memphis TN, 1983
- Pediatric Intern, Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio TX, 1983–1984
- Pediatric Resident, Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio TX, 1984–1986
- Fellowship in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington DC, 1986–1988
- M.B.A., University of Tennessee, Knoxville TN, 1998
- Development of Community Programs that Contribute to the Advancement of Regional Neonatal Care
- Crill CM, Storm MC, Christensen ML, Hankins CT, Bruce Jenkins M, Helms RA. Carnitine supplementation in premature neonates: effect on plasma and red blood cell total carnitine concentrations, nutrition parameters and morbidity. Clin Nutr 2006; 25(6):886–896.