Amy B. Hair, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics – Neonatology
- Attending Neonatologist – Texas Children's Hospital,
Pavilion for Women, and Ben Taub Hospital
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine,
Texas Children's Hospital, 2012
- Pediatrics Residency, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, 2009
- M.D., Medical College of Georgia, 2006
- Neonatal Nutrition
- Human Milk
- Growth of VLBW infants
- Hair AB, Swanson JR, Attridge JT. Lymphocytosis at Necrotizing Enterocolitis Presentation is Associated with Higher Mortality, Increased Feeding Volumes and More Formula Exposure in an 11 year, Single Center Retrospective Study. e-Journal of Neonatology Research. 2(1), Feb 2012.
- Hair AB, Lorenzo AC, Hawthorne KM, Abrams SA. Hypercalcemia occurs frequently during the first week of life in extremely low birth weight infants. Abstract and Poster Presentation at Pediatric Academic Societies Meeting, May 2012.
- Hair AB, Hawthorne KM, Wiley KE, Abrams SA. A Feeding Protocol Providing an Exclusive Human Milk Protein Based Diet for Infants ≤ 1250 grams is Associated with Superior Growth. Abstract and Poster Presentation at Pediatric Academic Societies Meeting, May 2012.