Ganga Gokulakrishnan, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics—Neonatology
- Attending Neonatologist, Texas Children's Hospital
- MBBS, Madurai Medical College, Madurai, India, 1995
- MD Pediatrics, Madurai Medical College, Madurai, India, 1998-2001
- Pediatrics Residency, University of Texas-Health Science Center, Houston, Texas, 2004-2007
- Neonatal-Perinatal Med. Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, 2007-2010
- Effects of In Utero Glucocorticoid Exposure on Fetal Skeletal Muscle Growth.
- Gokulakrishnan, G, Estrada, IJ, Horacio, AS, Watson, KL, Fiorotto, ML. In Utero Glucocorticoid (GLC) Exposure and Maternal Undernutrition Reduce Fetal Skeletal Muscle Mass by Different Mechanisms in Rats. E-PAS 2010:1340.3
- Gokulakrishnan, G, Estrada IJ, Fiorotto ML. Effects of in Utero Glucocorticoid Exposure on Fetal Skeletal Muscle Growth in Rats; E-PAS 2009:3670.2