Viral Dave, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics—Neonatology
- Attending Neonatologist,
Methodist at the Medical Center, San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Neonatal–Perinatal Medicine
- M.B.B.S., Government Medical College and New Civil Hospital, Surat India, 1993
- Pediatric Resident, Government Medical College and New Civil Hospital, Surat India, 1993-1995, Chief Resident (2003-2004)
- Fellow in the Joint Program in Neonatology, Harvard Medical School, Boston MA, 1987-1990
- B.S., Government Medical College and New Civil Hospital, Surat India, 1992
- Clinical Neonatology
- Clinical Management Practices/Strategies
Dave V, Brion L, Campbell D, Scheiner M, Raab C, Nafday S. Splanchnic tissue oxygenation, but not brain tissue oxygenation, increases after feeds in stable preterm neonates tolerating full bolus orogastric feeding. Journal of Perinatology 2009, 29: 213-218.
Uko S, Soghier LM, Vega M, Marsh J, Reinersman GT, Herring L, Dave V, Nafday S, Brion LP. Targeted short-term fluconazole prophylaxis in very low birth weight and extremely low birth weight infants. Pediatrics 2006, 117:1243-52.