Christopher J. Rhee, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics—Neonatology
- Attending Neonatologist—Texas Children’s Hospital
- Neonatal–Perinatal Medicine
Current Appointed Positions in Professional Organizations
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member, Section of Perinatal Pediatrics, American Academy of Pediatrics
M.D., University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 2004
Pediatric Resident, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA 2004–2007
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellow, University of Chicago,
Chicago, IL 2007–2010
Rhee, CJ, Sriram, S, Ionochev, A, Schreiber, MD, and Meadow, W. Acute hemodynamic effects of inhaled nitric oxide in premature infants with mild-to-moderate respiratory distress. Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed. In press.
Rhee, CJ, Kibler, KK, Easley, RB, Andropoulos, DB, Czosnyka, M, Smielewski, P, and Brady, KM. Renovascular Reactivity Measured by Near-infrared Spectroscopy. J App Physiol. 2012 Jul;113(2):307–14.
Lee, HC, Rhee, CJ, Sectish, TC, and Hintz, SR. Changes in Attendance at Deliveries by Pediatric Residents 2000 to 2005. American Jour of Perinatol. 2009 Feb; 26(2), 129–34.