Gerardo Cabrera-Meza, M.D.
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics—Neonatology
- Medical Director, International Neonatology Program,
Texas Children’s Hospital
Current Positions in Professional Organizations
- Regional Consultant, Integrated Management of Childhood Illness Strategy, Pan American Health Organization,
World Health Organization
- Honorary Member, Guatemalan Pediatric Association
- M.D., San Carlos University School of Medicine, Guatemala City, Guatemala, 1973
- Pediatric Resident, Roosevelt Hospital, Guatemala City, Guatemala, 1973–1976
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellow, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX,
- Global Neonatal-Perinatal Health Issues and Practice Guidelines
- International Neonatal, Child, and Maternal Health
- Teaching Clinical Neonatology
- Development of Neonatal Visual Diagnosis Materials
- Jasper J, Clark WD, Cabrera-Meza G, Berseth CL, Fernandes CJ. Whose child is it anyway? Resolving parent-physician conflict in the NICU setting. Am J Perinatol 2003; 20(7):373–380.